15 February, 2005

Radio Coteau 2003 are coming!

If I have to rate the winery with the highest excitement factor to me for 2o04, Radio Coteau must be it.

I just saw that the new vintage are releasing in the next month. And despite the fact that 2003 carried a killer heatwave in Europe, the weather pattern for western coastal US seemed different. The yield in Radio Coteau's vineyards were lower, and the fruits were hanging longer.

Every wine featured is mouthwatering. Even the Zin, which has a 70-yr old vine age... Really waiting for Andy to bring in the goods. And I really hope to be able to taste the entire collection this time.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

nKjJvO The best blog you have!

Anonymous said...

83rjSs actually, that's brilliant. Thank you. I'm going to pass that on to a couple of people.

Anonymous said...

actually, that's brilliant. Thank you. I'm going to pass that on to a couple of people.

Anonymous said...

Hello all!

Anonymous said...

Please write anything else!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful blog.